The Library is a ministry just for you!
The move from the old library to the new is just about finished. You will find a rich selection of titles to choose from both new and classic.
Discover the classic works of C.S. Lewis, including the Chronicles of Narnia, or great Christian contemporary authors such as Joyce Meyer, Rick Warren, Henry Blackaby, and Philip Yancey.
Checking out a book is easy
- Remove the card from the back of the book
- Write your name, date, and phone number on the card.
- Place the card in the index file located on the check out/return table.
- When you return the book just place it in the Return Basket.
Now that the Library has moved to its new home, circulation is up! So when you have finished reading your book, please bring it right back, so someone else can enjoy.
And it’s not just about books…… videos, DVD, and coming soon…. a music library.
So make sure you watch the articles in the Hilltopper, Sunday bulletin, and on the church website.
On the website you will be able to:
- Find out about our church library and how to use it
- View some of our new books, by clicking on the books located on the left hand side of the screen.
- Create a wish list of books you would like in the library.
- Send corrections and report broken links to the admin.
- Chat on line in Book Talk….
- Join an online book club once we get up and running……